Here at ASfB, we are Xero Migration Certified as well as proud Xero Silver Partners. We have nearly 20 years of experience in accounting and business advisory and Xero has been a hugely important part of our journey.
Let our friendly team of experts help you set up your new Xero cloud accounting system and we will ensure that all of your data and processes are migrated quickly, correctly and efficiently.
Why change to Xero from your current software?
We love and recommend Xero to our clients for a very good reason: you get a lot more than just a great accounting software. And who doesn’t want more, right?
Besides being an extremely efficient, time-saving and versatile accounting software, Xero also has a number of great additional benefits:
- A wide range of productivity apps as well as integration with third-party apps;
- A mobile app allowing you to access your information from anywhere in the world;
- Automated data transactions from your bank account straight to Xero;
- A very user-friendly dashboard with up-to-date reporting;
- Extra layers of security to protect your business information;
- Features that cover every possible need for your business, including payroll, inventory, invoicing, expenses, projects, etc..
- And many more!
In our personal experience, Xero has allowed us to become a smarter business while also being more environmentally-friendly by becoming paperless accountants.
Which softwares can we migrate to Xero?
We can migrate from most of the commonly used accounting softwares to Xero. Some of the most popular ones we migrate from include:
Quickbooks Desktop and Online
If your current accounting software is not on the list, don’t worry! Just contact us and we’ll tell you how we are able to help.
What is the migration process like?
The Xero migration process is different for everyone, so there’s no one-size-fits-all solution. How easy and quick your move will be really depends on your specific business needs and your current accounting software. Here are a few of the factors that we consider when creating your migration plan:
- The size of your company – how many transactions you do a month, how much historical data and invoices you need to move.
- How tidy your old system is – is all the information up to date and accurate, is the data (such as contacts or invoices) easily exportable from your current software.
- How much you want us to do – are we handling your conversion balances or are you and your accountant doing this?
We will review all of this and come up with the best possible solution for your individual business.
During the migration and conversion process, our team will ensure that all the records are correct and up-to-date. We’ll also make sure that all of your transactions are ready to pick up from where you left off on the first day of using Xero.
You can count on us to be there every step of the way, meaning that after you’re all set, we will provide you with full support or Xero training, if needed.
What will be the outcome?
Our clients that have migrated to Xero have been extremely positive about their decision and experience.
“I’m saving several hours a month in processing paperwork.”
“Reconciling is soooo easy!”
“We are less reliant on our servers. Really, we no longer need one.”
“It’s much cheaper for our accountant to do quarterly reporting.”
Are you ready for your move? We are too! Get in touch now to further discuss your options and answer any questions.